Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Aiko Limit Yourself from Vulgar Scenes

JAKARTA-Although not feel uncomfortable bed scene, new artistAiko still restrict themselves from the scene of vulgar and just spitsexiness.

The girl was born May 6, 1989 have to do sex scenes in the movieGhost Island 3. Because filmed on the beach, bloody Japanese girlis also not separated from the bikini.

"Sex scenes there is plasticity baseball and baseball only vulgarbut funny. I'm still uncomfortable baseball. If I'm still up to howpeople see it. I also wear a bikini if you are still okay, as long asbaseball focus. But if I am nude or topless baseball going,"saidAiko FX when found in Plaza Senayan, Jakarta, Sunday(12/06/2011).

Aiko gait in the entertainment world has been occupied since2007. When you first came to Jakarta, Aiko often appear to be a model and starred in several advertisements. Not only that, Aikohas also formed a duo benama bernyamyi with Wonder Womanwho is under the label Nagaswara.

"Actually I have a baseball blood in the family entertainment to me.In 2007 I was involved modeling and some ads continue torecognize the same producer and I formed a duo Wonder Woman.but because if you sing it a lot of wasted time so I can not for themoment," he said.

The first time acting in front of the camera, the girl born in this fieldhad felt awkward. Luckily, the cold hand of Jose Purnomosucceeded in making the girl take a cooking school is successfullyplay its role. In fact, Aiko becomes addicted to playing movies andacting in front of the camera.

"Actually, I can offer from mas Jose has been a long time. But thenew movie Ghost Island 3 is a schedule I could. For the first timeit's acting a little stiff. Because I never learn baseball. Moreover,mas Jose was one grumpy but I'm a perfectionist and learningbanya from him, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment