Wednesday, June 15, 2011

George Michael has pulled out of Keep A Child Alive Black Ball

George Michael has pulled out of his appearance at tonight's (15.06.11) Keep A Child Alive Black Ball.

The 'Faith' hitmaker ' who was due to perform alongside Alicia Keys at the event, which raises funds to improve the lives of families affected by AIDS ' has been struck down with severe toothache after contracting an infection in his lower jaw over the weekend.

He tweeted: "Hi boyz n girls....bad news im afraid. This tooth ain't getting better in time for tonight, not enough to sing anyway..... :(

"I'm really sorry folks. You watch, it'll be totally fine by tomorrow. B****y typical. I hope not too many of my lovelies managed to grab a ticket :(. (sic)."

George ' who was due to appear alongside British stars Tinie Tempah and Paloma Faith at the event at London's Roundhouse ' explained earlier in the week that he resembled "a hairy football" after being struck down with the mystery ailment.

He tweeted: "On the weekend, got some kind of infection in my lower jaw and the left side of my face now resembles a hairy football. I look like Marlon Brando ( I wish....) in the Godfather if they forgot to stuff the right cheek!

"Anyway the point is I dont know if it will clear up in time for Wednesdays Black Ball Charity event with Alicia Keys which would be terrible, I don't want to let down the charity, which is excellent, and I would love to sing with Alicia, shes wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment