Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ RECENT HOSPITALIZATION AND DIAGNOSED AS MALNOURISHED

Selena Gomez: Malnourishment Caused Hospitalization

Selena Gomez is explaining her recent hospitalization, saying that she was "malnourished."



According to People.com, Gomez disclosed to reporters, "I was just very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted."



Gomez performed Monday at Santa Monica Place mall at an event that had originally been scheduled for last Friday, but had been postponed due to her illness.



People reports that she told the 500-plus assembled fans Monday, "I want to thank you so much for coming. If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here. ... I love you guys very much." According to the mag, she appeared in good health, and also told the crowd, "I do feel better."

No comments:

Post a Comment