Friday, June 17, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ: SWEET TOOTH IS THE CAUSE OF HER HEALTH SCARE

Selena Gomez's Sweet Tooth Caused Health ScareJust days after being hospitalized for "malnourishment" in Los Angeles, Selena Gomez has bounced back to continue her whirlwind promotional tour. On Wednesday, the young singer/actress stopped by the "Kidd Kraddick in the Morning" radio show, where she discussed the subpar diet habits that sent her to the doctor.



Selena explained her use of the term "malnourishment" as not eating nutritiously. "I love everything that's possibly not good for me," she said with sarcasm. "I love M&M's, Kit Kat, Snickers…"



While filming 'Monte Carlo,' Selena took her fast food fetish overseas, admitting, "I did hang out at KFC a lot." In theaters July 1, fans can indulge in her favorite movie theater treat, Goobers.



Selena's supportive mother is accompanying her to nurse her teenage daughter back to health. "She's been supermom right now," Selena credited. "She's definitely been shoving vitamins down my throat and following me around."



When the Sun Goes Down, Selena's latest album, drops June 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment