Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shaggy claims he is type of guy that women want to take home to their mothers

The Jamaican-American reggae star insists that he is a good 'Christian boy' despite the raunchy lyrics of his hit songs such as It Wasn't Me. The singer, who was born Orville Richard Burrell, joined the marines before gaining worldwide fame and believes that helped him become an upstanding citizen.

' swear to you ' I'm a nice Christian boy,' Shaggy told Pride magazine. ''m the boy you want to take home to your mom. When I am with a woman I am very attentive. I make sure I listen. That's the number one thing that men need to do. You should never overshadow the woman you're with.'

The star is currently promoting a new single called Sugarcane and is working on an upcoming album. He admits that he does not like to play his own music when he with a woman. Although Shaggy has revealed that it was 'a little creepy' to have his music playing while he is seducing a woman, he admits it has happened to him unintentionally.

' remember once I was in the act and the TV was left on,' he recalled. 'One of my videos came on so I spent ages trying to find where the f**king remote was to stop the damn thing from playing!'

No comments:

Post a Comment