Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maria Asked if Son was Arnold's


The former housekeeper who had a child with Arnold Schwarzenegger is speaking out about her affair with the former California governor.

Mildred Baena told "Hello!" magazine that she didn't know Schwarzenegger was the father of her now 13-year-old son until he started to resemble him as a child.
Baena revealed that, when she told her son Joseph who his father was, he replied, "Cool."

She also said that Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, was among those who noticed her son resembled Arnold.

"Maria asked me directly if Joseph was Arnold's son, and I just broke down. I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes he was and I was so sorry."

Baena said Shriver then "cried with me and told me to get off my knees." She claims she offered to leave right away, but Shriver told her to stay through the holidays.

Baena, 50, got pregnant with the former California governor's child while working as the family's housekeeper.  Baena and her husband split soon after the boy's birth, according to divorce papers obtained by CNN.

Baena reportedly had a paternity test performed on her son, which confirmed that Schwarzenegger is his father.  It was taken with Schwarzenegger's permission

Meantime, Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, is said to be close to filing for divorce. Shriver reportedly met with divorce attorney Laura Wasser as well as her financial planner in an effort to prepare the petition.

LAMediaWatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment