Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Peter Andre will only date people who sign a confidentiality agreement

The reality TV star ' who has two children, Junior, five, and three-year-old Princess Tiaamii with ex-wife Katie Price ' says while he doesn't agree with celebrities taking out injunctions to stop stories being published about them, he would like any future girlfriend to agree to a deal so they can't say anything about him.
He explained: "I said in an interview last week that I don't agree with super-injunctions but that I do think it's OK to ask someone to sign a confidentiality agreement when you start seeing them.

"When you're in the public eye, getting to know someone new is hard enough as it is, without wondering if they're going to sell their story all the time. So, by asking someone to sign a form saying that everything that happens between you is confidential, you can relax a bit."

While Peter ' who has been the subject of kiss and tells in the past - is currently single at the moment, he still enjoys a close relationship with one of his exes, Spanish model Elen Rivas.

Writing in his column for new! magazine, he said: "I was working in London a lot last week so I asked Elen if she fancied meeting for dinner while I was in town. We went to Zuma, a great Japanese restaurant in Knightsbridge, and we had such a nice time. She tweeted that she loves me to bits and I have to say, the feeling's mutual. We get on so well as friends, it's brilliant."

No comments:

Post a Comment