Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Kyle Lowder on The Bold & The Beautiful!

IMTA alum Kyle Lowder joined the cast of the hit daytime drama The Bold & The Beautiful! Playing Rick Forrester, Kyle is actually resuming a role that was originally played by another IMTA alum, Justin Torkildsen who played Rick Forrester for four years!

Kyle is excited about his return to daytime television. "It's one of the things that I really missed about my life, was the grind of Daytime. It kept me busy. I'm someone who loves to stay busy," he said. "Once you've done this grind it's hard to do anything else because it keeps you busy and it's such a great time." You can read the entire interview with Kyle on CBS.com.

The Bold and The Beautiful is also going to incorporate Kyle's musical talents into the show.
"I'm on an amazing show and I get to keep doing what I'm doing musically," said Kyle. "I've been very blessed, and again, I don't take one day of it for granted."

Kyle came to IMTA and was the IMTA Male Model of the Year in 2000. He was scouted and trained by the renowned TOMORROW TALENT of New York City. Kyle made a great impression at IMTA because he was a triple threat; proficient in modeling, acting and singing. He was also the Most Sought After Male Model at IMTA that year. Visit his official site to hear his beautiful music and read more about what Kyle is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment