Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jody, Meg and Michelle

Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable - Jody

Every time I go to leave for work he'll say, 'Are you going to be an astronaut today and find space aliens?' ... I'll say, 'No, honey. No spacesuit for me today - Jody
I think 'destiny' is just a fancy word for a psychological pattern - Jody

People are always telling me that change is good. But all that means is that something you didn't want to happen has happened - Meg
It would be really great if people would realize that stars are only people with the same weaknesses and flaws, not immaculate idols - Meg

I'm afraid to be alone, I'm afraid not to be alone. I'm afraid of what I am, what I'm not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don't want to stay at my job for the rest of my life, but I'm afraid to leave. And I'm just tired, you know? I'm just so tired of being afraid - Michelle

Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, hold our breath and hope we've set aside enough money for our kid's therapy - Michelle
Just standing around looking beautiful is so boring - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment