Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tom Cruise Quotes:

I didn't become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities.

I love kids. I was a kid myself, once.
I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can't do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I'm going to do something, I go all the way.
I've gotten very good at scheduling my life, scheduling the scene and preparing myself for knowing, saving the energy, consuming the energy, knowing when to go for it and having the available reserves to be able to do that. You have to think about that, because it's endurance.
I've never made a film that I didn't believe in, you know? However the picture turns out, I've always given everything to it. That's kind of how I approach life. I can't help it. There's no part-way with me on anything in any area of my life.
Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment