Monday, December 27, 2010

Busta Rhymes


Is an American artist, songwriter, producer and actor. Chuck D of Public Enemy gave him the alias Busta Rhymes (from former NFL wide receiver George "Buster" Rhymes).

Discography:

The Coming (1996)
When Disaster Strikes (1997)
E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event): The Final World Front (1998)
Anarchy (2000)
Genesis (2001)
It Ain't Safe No More (2002)
The Big Bang (2006)
Back on My B.S. (2009)

Hits:

Woo hah!! got you all in check (The Coming 96) /
video
Do my thing (The Coming 96) /
video
Put your hands where my eyes could see (When Disaster Strikes 97) /
video
Dangerous (When Disaster Strikes 97) /
video
Fire it up (When Disaster Strikes 97) /
video
One [ft. Erykah Badu](When Disaster Strikes 97) /
video
Gimme some more (E.L.E.: The Final World Front 98) /
video
What's it gonna be? [ft. Janet Jackson] (E.L.E.: The Final World Front 98) /
video
Get out!! (Anarchy 00) /
video
Fire (Anarchy 00) /
video
What it is [ft. Kelis] (Genesis 01) /
video
Break ya neck (Genesis 01) /
video
As I come back (Genesis 01) /
video
Pass the courvoisier Part 2 [ft. P. Diddy & Pharrell] (Genesis 01) /
video
Make it clap [ft. Sean Paul & Spliff Star] (It Ain't Safe No More 02) /
video
I know what you want [ft. Mariah Carey & Flipmode Squad] (It Ain't Safe No More 02) /
video
Light your ass on fire [ft. Pharrell] (Non Album 03) /
video
Touch it (The Big Bang 06) /
video
I love my chick [ft. Kelis & Will.i.am] (The Big Bang 06) /
video
New York shit [ft. Swizz Beatz] (The Big Bang 06) /
video
In the ghetto [ft. Rick James] (The Big Bang 06) /
video
Don't get carried away [ft. Nas] (The Big Bang 06) /
video
Don't touch me (Non Album 08) /
video
We made it [ft. Linkin Park] (Non Album 08) /
video
Arab money [ft. Ron Browz] (Back on My B.S. 09) /
video
Hustler's anthem '09 [ft. T-Pain] (Back on My B.S. 09) /
video
Respect my conglomerate [ft. Lil Wayne & Jadakiss] (Back on My B.S. 09) /
video
World go round [ft. Estelle] (Back on My B.S. 09) /
video

Busta Rhymes live:

Don't Touch Me - live [2008]
TOUCH IT(LIVE ON THE BEACH 2006)
Arab Money (Live at Knitting Factory)

Official Website: BustaRhymes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment