Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Live at the Royal Albert Hall

Ev’ry night I sit here by my window
Starin’ at the lonely avenue
Watching lovers holdin’ hands ’n’ laughin’
Thinkin’ ’bout the things we used to do
Chorus(thinkin’ ’bout things) like a walk in the park
like a kiss in the dark
like a sailboat ride - what about the night we cried?
Things like a lover’s vowThings that we don’t do nowThinkin’ ’bout the things we used to do
Memories are all I have to cling to (cling to)
And heartaches are the friends I’m talkin’ to (but you got me now)
But I’m not thinkin’ bout just how much I love you (I love you too)
I’m thinkin’ ’bout the things we used to do
ChorusStill can hear the jukebox softly playin’
And the face each day I see belongs to you
There’s not a single sound and there’s nobody else around
It’s just me thinkin’ ’bout the things we used to do
ChorusAnd the heartaches are the friends I’m talkin’ to
You got me thinkin’ ’bout the things we used to do

No comments:

Post a Comment