Friday, September 7, 2007

Marilyn Monroe Quotes


I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
I've been on a calendar, but never on time.
I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.
What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can't I just be an ordinary woman? A woman who can have a family ... I'd settle for just one baby. My own baby.
A career is born in public - talent in privacy.
Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don't expect me to be serious about my work.
Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives.
Of the n*de pictures: Sure I posed. I needed the money.
It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
S*x is part of nature. I go along with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment