Thursday, September 6, 2007

Robert Lindsay as Ben Harper and his team

Ovaj post bice jasan samo onima koji prate My Family na BBC Prime! Ako niste, sedite u 18 30 i krenite da gledate nesto najbolje sto je izaslo posle Only Fools and Horses i Black Adder! Za mene to je Radovan 3 na UK nacin! :)




Ben: Wait. Maybe I am dead and nothing I do affects the physical world.
Susan: That explains Thursday night.

Ben: I wasn't dead then, Susan. I was just tired.
Susan: Whatever.

Roger: You'll kill me one of these days.
Ben: That's the plan.

Ben: Why is it no one in this family wants to be with me?
Susan: I want to be with you.


Ben: You're my wife. You've no choice.
Susan: I have decided to put an end to this madness that is ruining all our lives.
Michael: You're going to kill dad?

Nick: Good evening. I believe you require my services. [gives Abi his card]
Abi: [reading his card] "Nick Harper, Swimwear Model"?
Nick: No, turn it over.
Abi: [turns card over] "Nick Harper, Exorcist"?
Nick: That's right.

Susan: Don't you understand that our marriage is based on a lie?
Ben: How dare you say that. Our marriage is based on many lies.

Nick: I've decided to dedicate my body to science.
Ben: Great. When's the autopsy?
Teacher: You have a rather nihilistic view of love.
Ben: That's because I'm married.

No comments:

Post a Comment