Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A.J. German Cosmo fresh cover



Angelina Jolie takes the January 2009 cover of Germany’s Comopolitan. Interview highlights as follows:
On finding time for her family, acting career and commitment as a UN ambassador: “Well, I do take my time outs. And most of all I do receive support from Brad [Pitt]. We are a good team. That is important to me and gives me strength… I cannot sit quietly while others die of hunger and children. My commitment for the United Nations I do not want to abandon. The play has no greater priority. In February, I still turn a movie, then I suppose one years off.”
On surviving each day without a nervous breakdown: “I’m very disciplined. I have a balanced diet and among other things I do Pilates. If I’m fit I feel more comfortable and I do have a lot more energy.”
On playing the role of a mother in Changeling, whose son disappears without a trace: “Just the idea of such a possibility made me go completely crazy. Initially, I wanted to cancel it. But the strength and self abandonment of this woman made be accept the role.”

No comments:

Post a Comment