Monday, June 8, 2009

Branden Rickman Publicity Blitz!


After winning Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel, IMTA alum Branden Rickman is being interviewed and featured like crazy by print and internet media. Check out an Exclusive Interview with Abbey Simmons of BuddyTV! Here's an excerpt where Branden talks about his exposure at IMTA!

Abbey: So how did you come to be on Make Me A Supermodel?

Branden: Well, I went to IMTA. It's the International Modeling and Talent Association. It's a place in New York. It takes place every year, and a whole bunch of aspiring models come from around the world to go and walk in front of a bunch of agencies from around the world. And Bravo's Make Me A Supermodel was there doing a casting call, and my agency wanted me to do it, so I did it. And as soon as I walked out, I heard Jim Buff, a producer of the show, say, "Yeah, I think he's perfect for the show." So immediately then I knew that I had something going for me, and I had something to turn to, and I did it right after that. And I told them, "I'm down for it."

Congratulations to Branden!
For full coverage, please see our post right after his big win!

No comments:

Post a Comment