Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JUSTICE FOR Carrie Prejean!!!






A beauty queen who told America that marriage should be between a man and a woman says God was testing her faith in the row. Hilton asked her: 'Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalise same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit. Why or why not?' Prejean paused for a moment before replying: 'Well, I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage.'
She continued: 'And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman.
'No offence to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be - between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.'


Home Mail


No comments:

Post a Comment