Thursday, April 16, 2009

New URL for 4 Brothers Beats


4 Brothers Beats Screenshot

The boys are back in town. I've been out of touch with the ongoings of the music blog scene, and although I'm sure it's old news to some, I'm happy to report that the gentlemen who run the 4 Brothers Beats blog are back up and running, only this time they have relocated to Wordpress. The blog, which is one of the elite soul/funk music blogs, recently made their blog private in order to take a brief break from blogging. Many of you enquired about invitations to the private blog, so I'm sure you all will be as pleased as I am to see the brothers back in the saddle. The format of the blog is a little different this time around, as they have adopted a "album of the week" presentation, but you'll receive the same top-notch quality material that you've come to expect from 4BB.


No comments:

Post a Comment