Sunday, September 27, 2009

Madonna will marry 22 year old boy!


Madonna is preparing to marry her toyboy lover Jesus Luz, according to reports.
The 51-year-old singer is lining up to defy critics of her nine-month relationship with the young Brazilian model and make him the next Mr Madonna before the end of the year.
The extraordinary claim came from a biographer of Madonna's, Randy Taraborrelli, writing in Hello! magazine today. Taraborrelli tells how Madonna speaks openly about her love for Luz, who is 22. She reportedly said of Luz: 'He's so sweet. He checks in with me all the time. I probably should do the same, but you know me. I think he gets it now that I'm a little - shall we say --self-involved.'
Taraborrelli writes: 'The pop queen has been dating Jesus since January and it is thought the pair may marry before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment