Monday, October 8, 2007

Tyler McKean Models for Burberry

Tyler Mckean competed at IMTA in January 2007 and has been modeling ever since! He was recently quoted in the Ohio Central newspaper as saying "I didn't even come home. I was scheduled on a trip back Saturday night. I stayed there for, like, an extra week. I had instant work, and the only other person ever to do that was Ashton Kutcher...I made sure I sent thank-you's to everyone that showed interest in me, gave me a call-back." One of his first modeling gigs was for the exclusive fashion house Burberry. After that, he went to model in Australia and New Zealand for 2 1/2 months.

Tyler has now moved to New York City to model, attend college and plans on going to Los Angeles for pilot season. He has already worked for some of the top fashion companies and can be seen modeling in advertisements for Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior and Abercrombie and Fitch. Be on the lookout for Tyler on the pages of the top fashion magazines this Fall as he continues to model for the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment