Monday, February 23, 2009

Adriana Lima Jaric- Serbian absolute bride :)

Victoria’s Secret supermodel Adriana Lima confirms to People that she secretly got married (to basketball player Marko Jaric) on Valentine’s Day! The pair eloped in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in a small, private civil ceremony.
Adriana said, “We are so excited about our future together. And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family.”
The happy couple will look to celebrate next in Adriana’s native Brazil or Marko’s native Serbia.


"By this point, some people know about my big news! Yes, I like to keep my life personal but I did become married on Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. I am SO happy inside and I want to spread my love! …There are rumors of me pregnant. I just cannot say…YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment