Monday, February 16, 2009

Bar on the cover



Bar Refaeli chatted with People before sharing the news of her Sports Illustrated cover model status with her friends, family or boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. Here’s an snippet of what the 23-year-old Israeli model had to say:
What will your grandparents say about your sexy photo spread? They are so proud! My grandma says she walks down the street and people ask her, ‘Are you Bar Refaeli’s grandmother?’ I’m like, dude – I mean, you’re very beautiful, but we don’t really look alike! We have 60 years between us. She’s so proud. She keeps every single article on me.
Was getting this cover a goal of yours? It was my dream. When I was 15 and started modeling, my agent came to my house with Sports Illustrated magazines and taught me to look at the girls and the way they communicated with the camera. I learned from them.

More photos inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment