Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally a woman

Kate Moss has long been famed for her waif-like figure and her reluctance to wear a bra.
But it appears age is catching up with the supermodel as she admits her metabolism is slowing down and she has started gaining weight.
While still remarkably slim, the 35-year-old model said she can finally fit into a B-cup bra after her chest began filling out. She said: 'I’ve just started wearing bras. It’s a miracle. Not today, but I have been. Great timing for my (Topshop) lingerie collection.
'I’ve just grown breasts. I am a woman now! It’s true.
'No, honestly, I’ve never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It’s so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying “Are you pregnant?” And I’m like, “No! I just put on a couple of pounds, and they went in the right place.”
www.homemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment