Monday, July 20, 2009

The IMTA Convention is off to an amazing start!


The IMTA New York 2009 Convention has kicked off with a great start! The Contestant Orientation featured live performances and amazing guest speakers including Make Me a Supermodel's Branden Rickman! He spoke to the group and inspired them by saying,"Just a year ago, I was sitting in the same chairs you were. I competed at IMTA and caught the attention of the Bravo Network who were scouting for Make Me a Supermodel. I came to their casting and as I was leaving, I heard one of the producers say,'he's perfect for the show!' and I knew I was in!" Heather Isaacson, one of the hottest models working in fashion today also spoke to the crowd too, saying,"a year ago, I competed at IMTA and signed with Elite! Dreams come true at IMTA!"

Today's events have included Team Singing, Team Dancing and Team Fashion. Right now, the actors are performing Cold Read for the agents, managers and casting directors.

For up to the minute coverage, please follow our Twitter event feed! We are tweeting live all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment