Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sienna Miller on her growing up

Sienna Miller looks seductively sexy sitting in a wicker chair on the September 2009 cover of GQ UK.
Here’s what the 27-year-old British actress spilled about her love life to GQ UK via
Us Weekly:
On her relationship last year with Brothers & Sisters star
Balthazar Getty who was still married to his wife Rosetta (with whom he has four children): “[The relationship] probably looked awful. I probably seem like not a particularly nice person, not a girl’s girl.”
On the criticism she received, including someone
vandalizing her North London home: “I do think sometimes people get morally superior without understanding situations And the situation I got into was not ideal, but it happened and if I could go back and be more responsible, I would. Well, I probably would be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care. I’ve always kind of done exactly what my instincts said. I have a good brain on me, but I’ve never really used it when it came to making decisions about love, which has been a blessing and a curse. I definitely have been foolish. I’ve made apologies to people I needed to, but I can’t apologize to people I don’t know for things they don’t understand.”
On her rep of being “sexually manipulative”: “I’m supposed to be this complete slapper, that’s my reputation. But actually I was in a relationship from 19 to 21 with Dave [Neville]; 21 to 24 with
Jude [Law, who cheated on her with his kids' nanny]; then 25 to 26 with Rhys [Ifan], and then Balthazar. And then a few dalliances, three months here and there, but I’ve never been like a shagger. I’ve actually been kind of single for the past year. I’ve had somebody on the end of the phone maybe, but I haven’t been living with anyone or been in a proper relationship, and it’s been really great. I’m completely on my own. I think I’ve grown up a lot.”
Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment