Monday, December 7, 2009

Downey Jr. - handed and footprinted


Robert Downey, Jr. is in high spirits as he’s celebrated at the Hand and Footprint Ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Monday (December 7).
The 44-year-old Sherlock Holmes actor immortalized his hand and foot prints for the Grauman’s forecourt, famous for its collection of stars’ prints. Pictured with him are his mom, Elsie, wife Susan (a Holmes producer) and his mother-in-law.
THR asked Rob if he was having more fun than he would have if he’d had a successful career 20 years ago. Here’s what he said:
“Absolutely more fun now, perhaps because I’ve lived more mistakes than I could possibly repeat. I’m kind of a professional troubleshooter in a sense. Having done so many films the less than optimal way, I tend to smell the end result of faulty process pretty acutely … and hopefully help it be avoided by my co-workers.”

Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment