Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lady Gaga wants to be a wife with kids


Without her usual bizarre outfit, outrageous make-up and eye-popping headgear, it's hard to tell that this is Lady GaGa at all.
With tumbling blonde curls and a sexy corset, the singer is virtually unrecognisable - in fact she looks more like a supermodel
Only the tattoo on her left bicep gives the game away as Stefani Germanott graces the cover of the January edition of Elle magazine. And to go with her fresh-faced image, the kooky 23-year-old was refreshingly normal in an interview, talking about her future, having children and old jobs waiting tables.
She said: 'In eight to 10 years, I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grandkids. 'And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around.
Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment