Saturday, March 13, 2010

On location: Dexter's apartment!!!

View look familiar....?



That's right, it's the tidy and innocuous apartment of everybody's favorite forensic serial killer, Dexter Morgan!














This week found me in Miami, Florida for work, so once all the meetings were behind me, I took advantage of my remaining free time to head out to Bay Harbor Islands in Biscayne Bay, where Dexter's digs lie tucked away on the north tip of the easternmost island, known to residents as the Bay Harbor Club condos...
This is where trophy slides are carefully tucked away, where Dex keeps up appearances, fitting in. While I was there, threatening storm clouds were rolling in and a high wind was roaring through the palms. Curiously, not a soul was around while I visited the key location of one of the best shows on television. If you've not yet discovered this amazing Showtime series, let's just say that once it gets its hooks in you, you're done for...
Yes, that's his actual apartment door -- 10B, just like on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment