Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scarlett`s InStyle glow


Scarlett Johansson is positively glowing on the cover of InStyle’s May 2010 issue, on newsstands Friday (April 23)!
Here’s what the 25-year-old Iron Man 2 actress had to share:
On her social life: “You’re not going to find me at 4 a.m. hitting up the club, bottle full of bub…Maybe on a rare occasion. But I’ve just never been much of a clubby, nightlife kind of person…I’m not a social butterfly. I’ve never been part of a scandal that was really juicy.”
On cooking: “I like cooking alone - I find it very therapeutic. I put on some music, maybe have a glass of wine, and make something like a turkey Bolognese or a nice frittata.”
On marriage: “I mean, you’re married and suddenly you have your own family. There’s a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You’ve got your home in that other person.”
Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment