Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eva heats it up with new Bebe Sport Campaign!

IMTA alum Eva Longoria is stunning in the Bebe Sport Summer Campaign. This 2008 Bebe Campaign features Eva in swimwear, resort wear and active wear. Eva is the spokesmodel for the brand's athletic line. She says, "I love how stylish and comfortable the collection is. It's always a challenge to find something sexy to work out in."

Eva competed at IMTA in 1998 and had 38 agencies and managers interested in representing her! A cover article in the February issue of Self Magazine, describes Eva's history with IMTA stating,"By eighteen, Longoria Parker had won her first competition, and five years later, she was named Miss Corpus Christi USA. Her title earned her a trip to L.A. to compete in a modeling and talent competition [IMTA]. Eva says,'I was about to start grad school for a master's degree in exercise science but I called my mom from L.A. and asked her to send my stuff to Hollywood, rather than to school. She was like,'What?' And I said,'I'm going to be an actress.'"

Watch for these gorgeous ads in your fashion magazines to see more Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment